World Wonders is a three-level series for 9-11 year olds that capitalises on National Geographic photography and facts via reading texts and DVD clips. It also features an exciting adventure cartoon story for Levels 1 & 2.
The course is structured aroud the Student's Books that contain twelve eight-page core units plus six review units. Features:
* Stunning National Geogrpahic photos used in unit openers and Lesson 2s
* Episodes of the cartoon story in Lesson 1s that are age appropriate
* Cross-curricular non-fiction reading texts in Lesson 2s that are inspired by National Geographic content
* Reading texts in Lesson 3s that brings the theme of each unit down to student's reality
* Vocabulary taught in context and in word sets * Concise grammar presentations and tasks
* Say it like this! (functional language)
* Sounds of English (pronunciation)
* Guess what! (non-fiction trivia)
* Strong writing sub-skill syllabus (punctuation, connectors, reference words, etc)
* Memorable, catchy songs that make learning fun .