Understanding and Using English Grammar is a tried-and-tested series that students and teachers love to use. This classic grammar series can be used as a reference or stimulating classroom text.
• Warm-up exercises before the grammar charts to introduce grammar points
• A wide range of structure-based listening exercises
• Academic readings that highlight the targeted grammar structures
• Expanded speaking practice including pair, group and class work
• Audio CDs and listening scripts in the student book